Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Email, Email, Email Red Five

Again we change.  Until  I change Web Servers I am directing all email to

REDD55IVE@YAHOO.COM

I will be up and running soon with the new server.  The web page is still operational but the service sucks!!, They have not responded to my tech emails and their live Chat is down.  I would discourage anyone from using Adaptive.net - They Friken Su___! Ok, enough of that.

Stickers, STICKERS, Stickers - Remember, send your address, po box or whatever and I will send you out some FREE STICKERS. Free is always good in todays economy.

T-shirts - T-shirts, T-shirts, - Only $15.00 dollars for the Redfive Logo T-Shirt.  Red on a White T.  Send $15 bucks to my paypal  - @ Quidate@sbcglobal.net and I will ship out a T right away.  I have XL, Med and Small.

ok for now.....

m

No comments:

Post a Comment